Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, March 16, 2012

Durex Naked Box Contest

Accidentally click on one advertisement and found this contest.

With my creativity, I submitted two entries and I ensure with my package design, Durex will get billion sales.

1. Title: I just had sex

Photobucket

2. Title: F*** YEAH!

Photobucket

But after their filtering, they rejected my design.

Okay...



And I noticed there's a winner from last week.


A condom box design winner.


Photobucket

WTF?!

Photobucket

Durex! Y U NO BRAIN? How can you let 包青天 win?

Who the hell will buy condoms with 包青天's face on the box?

-closedown-

2 comments:

Jack George said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Please have a look and if you like my design vote for it. Highly appreciated.
ID # 25774