Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, September 10, 2011

If I die young

An unofficial WILL of momojojo written on September 2011

Witness: My blog's readers

If I die,

1. All my property/money in bank/unit trust etc will split half to my mother and my wife as I owe them too much.

2. No Ritual (Chinese or Christian) need to be done as I'm a free thinker and I do not bond to any religion. Strictly no expensive ritual. No burning of hell notes etc. No monks chanting to make me rest in peace as I come to this world in peace, so I left in peace. I don't have any regret on this world. I love everyone that deserve my love. I live a great life. I do not owe anyone or harm anyone badly.

3. I do not allow my body to be buried underground. Cremation is allowed. Ashes of my body will be pour to the sea or as fertilizer of a tree.

4. I will allow my body to be dissect for organ transplant in only one condition: Every patients that receive my organs will need to identify themselves to my family members. I don't want those CB doctors to dissect me and sell my organs. My organs are mine and not for sell. CB this world. I don't trust this world any more. Anyone will do anything for money.

(more will be added when stg pop out from my mind)

*********************************************************************
In Chinese culture, death is a forbidden word. Writing my own will is like cursing myself to die.

Choi choi choi! But who knows, right?


Inspired by the song: If I Die Young

0 comments: