Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, September 12, 2011

Hate Me

A nice song that I had missed. A 2006 song.

Hate Me with Chinese Lyric


The first time I listened this song, I thought it was a song full with hatred and grudge, written by a guy whose heart broken in a love relationship.

After I read the uploader's description, I found out it's a song written for his passed away mother.

The original MV - Hate Me by Blue October


Story behind the song:
The main singer (forgot his name) overdosed and almost died and his mom called 911 and died from panic attack.

my friend went to a concert of his... the lead singer brought a tape recorder with his mom's message she left him before she saved his life...

Wonder what's the message she left him? Read the lyric.

A truly 后悔遗憾 song.

Love your mom.

Sign off.

0 comments: