Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Over time

Before I worked, I heard rumor/myth/legend that if you are willing to work over time, you can get paid 1.5x or 2x. You will earn more from the O.T.

Well, this is what I heard. After that, I got my first job and worked in office.

My working hour is from 8am to 5pm.

As you see,

Photobucket

It's 5.40pm. Allow me to walk you around my office.

Room 1

Photobucket

Room 2

Photobucket

Corner 1

Photobucket

Corner 2

Photobucket

Corner 3

Photobucket

Corner 4

Photobucket

Nobody O.T at all.

Clearly, the myth is a LIE.

P/S: My company don't pay for O.T. If you can't finish your job, it's your own business, you pay for your own. I was there trying to clear up my task. Alone.

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

hmm.. so lonely.. all the best ya! =)

kenwooi.com

小偉 said...

Hey, Seems like the office is still the same as old time. :)

LiangWee here. :)