Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, June 12, 2009

You Click Digi Donates

Digi launch a charity campaign -- For those who love to save. With your some clicking, Digi will donates RM5 to the organization you choose. No matter what mobile network you use, you can help in this charity.

Photobucket
19 days left towards RM150,000.

Click here and follow the instructions, support Digi.



I voted Borneo Conservation Trust.

I like Bako National Park, Gunung Gading, Matang Wildlife Park etc etc.

I like hiking I like trees I like mother nature.

Thus I hope the authorities can protect the forests for the rest of us. So that our grand grand grand son or daughter still have chances to see the real orang utan or monkeys.

Thanks Digi for their charity.



Digi always the smartest choice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

digi very rich.. haha.. or very generous? lol =P

-JoJo- said...

not as rich as celcom but generous. huhuhu.