Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Help this baby!!!

Argggghhhhhhhhh!!!! Father is so annoying!!!!!!! WTF? HELP ME!!!!

Click to read more...

See how the baby JUMP out from his/her lovely dream after the first snoring.

It's kinda pity but yet d@mn funny. I laugh out really loud every single time I watch this.



Especially the second part where he/she questioned the annoying snoring with tiny voice:"Huh????", it's so innocent and adorable.

I guess he/she was very regret to come out his/her mommy's tummy. Pity XD

5 comments:

HaPpY said...

The baby shep la...

-JoJo- said...

Shep la. Make me happy XD

Anonymous said...

haha cute! =D

Kar Mern said...

cuteeee~~~

my dad snores too -.- like a dinosaur! xD

maybe all dads snore ;x

-JoJo- said...

Ahem.... Yeaka XD Need do survey lo XD