Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, October 20, 2008

Blogs I used to Visit

This is not something tag post or whatever chain post.

I'm just list out some blogs for you people to kill time when you're d@mn bored when working or surfing. Especially person like Janice.

1. WelcomE to mY wOrld~

~ Of course is my girl girl one la XD Click and go into her world. You're welcome :)


2. LiFe iS aLL AbOuT HaPpiNesS

~ Happy Gay who always appeared in my post. Oh. It's Happy Guy.


3. The Neverending Story

~ My beloved biu mui, Janice or Happy Guy's beloved sister. Hmmm.... Perhaps.... yea brother sister only :p


4. Leaxx7 as in 007

~ My junior from UTHM, who also fxxxking hate the rule of our university. You gonna love his TOP 5 posts.


5. Michelle's Music Life

~ My mei mei's blog. Sure wanna intro ba. A big baby who teach small babies about music.


Finish listing out some of my friend's blog where i used to visit a lot.

The blogs below not my friend, but i also always go read their blog because they're too brilliant! Mostly, I can enjoy myself at these bloggers' blogs.


6. Kenny Sia

~ Who wrote a post about Best Kuching Food Award which my friends and I did not agreed with him.


7. Namewee

~ Who wrote negarakuku and the only person who love Malaysia more than any Malaysian would do. My idol.


8. Nicole Chocoa Heaven

~ Leng lui who put her s3xy pic as her banner.


9. Dawn Yang

~ No matter what other people said about her, she's pretty. If let me choose between her or xiaxue, even if want me tok I also will not choose xiaxue.


10. 我滴七彩缤纷世界

~ A girl who always say she's fat. You go see she's fat or not. Too bad currently she said she gonna disappear for 1 month.


11. 彎彎~

~A very cute blog where author DRAW out her story.


12. 貓貓博士夫人

~You gonna love this if you're a cat lover. Cats in her posts are too cute. I want a cat! >.<


13. Fightmon 戰鬥毛

~His cartoon are funny too. Always draw out cartoon about his life and story about he and his girlfriend.


So you got enough blog to kill ur time. Bookmark them if you like :)

0 comments: