Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Cuci Mata Thursday

Friendship of a beast and his friends from Ginny-- really touched me for every single time i watch it, you can feel it too :)
*********************************************************************


I discover that there're not many boys/mans who visit my blog. Mostly are girls, why ar? I think it's time to think about the reasons liao...

(After thinking for 10 seconds...)

Oh tut! I know what's the fcking reason liao.

Because i don't post any leng lui collections pics such as Cuci Mata of Rojaks.

This!!

Mixed11
Taken from rojaks.

And this!!!

swim2
Taken from rojaks.

Boys/Mans need this kind of thing to boost up their power. And also keep it as material to do SOMETHING else.

Well, since Rojak's cuci mata is on wednesday, so i'm not gonna plagiarize his idea.

From now on I announce that THURSDAY is JoJo's cuci mata day!

Hurray!

Why i choose Thursday? It's because tomorrow is FRIDAY. Everybody love FRIDAY isn't it?

friday1
Friday?! OMG It's FRIDAY!

Friday is every week's last day of work(for most of the ppl) and study(for most of the students too) . When think of Friday, everybody is damn happy like this.

friday2
Tomorrow's a holiday! Burst into tears.

And by looking at leng lui's pics. It inspire and give u "UMPHHH" to enjoy ur weekend especially go for clubbing.

1168696612479
Hot chicks

More and more...

1168696612482
HOT CHICKSSSSS

And may be get laid on ur weekend night.

1168696612480.1
Don't you wish you girlfriend is hot like me~~

Ok back to my topic. CUCI MATA THURSDAY's main purpose is to increase my readers who equip with kuku bird one.

Now i produly present my LENG LUI collection of this week!!!








Half naked baby! Extreme 18+.









Unknown model from China.

download7
Nice butt!








Interest? Here you go...











download2.1
I really no lie u 1 right?

download.5
Half naked right?

download3
Perhaps a girl too, we don't know right?

download4
Just her boobs a bit flat.

download5
May be A- cup.

download6
Photo shoot at great scenery.

download8
With special costume.

download11
And some onion too.

download9
Nice pose.

download10
Diu! So many pics.

download12
See how generous i am.


download14
To share all these with you.

download13
This pose look familiar among famous model.


download15
Flying without wing.

download16
Finally last pic with killer smile :)


I bet you love her.

Do you still look forward for my next thursday's CUCI MATA post?

0 comments: