Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

ROMANCE

Let's talk stg about ROMANCE.

NiNi says:
u r gud....
NiNi says:
u r jz not so romantic


I just a dumbass who totally noob about wat's romantic. So i ask help from ainy.

ainy says:
a person without a sense to love , is someone who got no mood for romance


I still dont understand. Den she PU me and asked me check the definition of romance. So i search at google.

ROMANCE stands for An intimate sexual relationship between two people.

ROMANTIC stands for Affectedly or extravagantly emotional. This one i dun understand.

In my language after i understand abit, i define romance as: when u in luv ar, den the romance inside ur deeper heart will auto flood out, den u will do stg romantic and touch ur luv de heart. Dont know korek or not.

If got score for romance of a person, i think my score will below 20/100.

After that, NiNi asked me go here to see how romantic u r.

Wa... Hello kitty pop out. So after tried it. My result as below.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
NiNi says:
ppl hinting u sumthing u oso blur sumtimes
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
After all, i still dont know what is romantic/romance. Sigh...