Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, December 15, 2006

Hungry.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I will starve to death if i dont make stg for my stomach to eat. I live to eat not eat to live.


I only know how to goreng nasi become nasi goreng which not so nice to eat.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ingredients: Nasi putih sejuk, carrot, cabbage, eggs, ikan bilis, oil, salt...
The amount of ingredients is according to ur sense, u want put how much den put how much.

First, fried ur ikan bilis, den cabbage carrot den add some salt according to ur sense... I dont know when is the right time to stop goreng the sayur, so i use my byakungan on my left eye feat sharingan on my right eye in this.

Between, i got flu that day, so i cant smell anything, so i keep add oil and salt and hope it will taste better.

Den add many oil and goreng telur den add nasi.

I tried stg new that is ppl usually use kicap to goreng nasi, i used tomato sauce that day.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I cant find ajinomoto that day, i scare the taste not nice, so i add salt lagi...

TaDa! Here u go, it should be in red color de... but nvm la. lol.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So i ate two plates of them bcos no ppl want them, it taste ok, the cabbage just abit salty, den the tomato sauce should put more so the nasi taste better.

If u eat my nasi goreng everyday, sure become like this
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

To order, spam my shoutmix.