Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Ten Years of Memories

I woke up around 11am today, and ended up spending so many hours to rearrange my old photos. There are so so much photos from 2005 to 2015.

Ten years of memories.

I wanted to look for Hock and his wife old photos but once I clicked inside, I decided I have to sort them out.

Finally, it's time to do it.

For so many years, I feel reluctant to open my photos folders because of the memories inside. I was afraid.

You know why.

In the end, I deleted lots and lots of photos, the one I should deleted long time ago but I didn't have the courage to do it. It's amazing that I still can feel the love I had given, I was so in love and I gave so much. I wonder I can love someone that much again.

However, I'm glad I finally sort out the photos because they retrieve a lot of memories which I had forgotten, especially the one with family and friends. I uploaded some of them on my Facebook, some might be embarrassing but I think it's ok since it's long time ago.

Anywhere, before the end of 2015, I promise I will write a funny post exclusively for my loyal readers here.

Stay tune!

P/S: Tian jeh, I put ur photos in a special folder named Fatima, tell me if you want them <3

-closedown-

3 comments:

Product Designers Delhi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
App Development Company London said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
GST Training Delhi said...

Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.