Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, October 02, 2014

It's October

Sorry about the lack of updates lately, you know, I usually write blog posts during office hour to kill time.

Lately, I'm too busy during working hour, I mean, not about works, it's because of LOL World Championship 2014!

I'm too busy watching all the replay matches on the Youtube.

Plus I don't have any internet connection after I moved into my new home, so I can only watch them during working hours.

More updates will be available until... may be november... or may be next year... I'm not sure XD

Cheers!

-closedown-

2 comments:

Tall O' FM said...

I know this post is directed to me. #mukatebal
Ok, i forgive you.

-JoJo- said...

yea, i know you visit my blog frequently during office hour to kill time too, i understand XD