Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, February 17, 2014

Too bad I'm not married

Remember one of my colleage and housemate who stuff our fridge with mandarin orange and soya bean milk?

There's another story that make me LOL so much.

So, one day, 3 of us decided to drive out to the closest shopping mall from our apartment due to blackout.

When we just drive for a minute, my socially awkward colleague suddenly said:" Too bad I'm not married yet, if not I have many children already."

My other colleague and me: "????????"

So many thousand question mark on our head.

Then he continue, "Well, this place always blackout, you see, once blackout you have nothing else to do."

I sensed many 后悔 plus 遗憾 in his statement. It's like something that he want so badly but he can't have.

I can't laugh because that will make us awkward, it's like I mocking him but I don't know how to reply him.

"Yea. Hmmmmm..." I replied while tahan badly my LoL in my stomach.

*awakward silence*

-closedown-

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Luckily you don't laugh at him, if not you need to prepare the butter to protect your ass hole.

Tall O' FM said...

Ya, because "this place always blackout, you see, once blackout you have nothing else to do."

-JoJo- said...

@CSY - it's ok, my asshole is password encrypted.

@CKF - so u two get the joke XD

woei said...

this story make me laugh everytime

-JoJo- said...

@woei it will be one of the best story of my life XDDDDDDD