Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Definition of Money: Millionaire Dreams

My very first meme took me 2 hours, damn it.

 photo derp11_zps07c9e712.jpg
 photo derp2_zpsfb62ab72.jpg
 photo derp12_zpse331e934.jpg

While everyone was discussing about their millionaire dreams, my little dreams must be very shocking for them.

May be Honda Civic is too easy to achieve for them, but that's what I want~

I don't demand any millionaire dreams, I just want a peaceful life.

My another dream is to open awesome nasi lemak stall.

I wish the best luck for their dreams, wondering that they already buy their cars or condo or travel the world.

And that "wanna-help-family-and-friends-making-money" thought is real, but since everyone is talking about materialistic objectives, so I figured out they will laugh me like that, so I came out with honda civic.

In the end the woman in front of me told me:" You should really go test drive the car."

I still have no idea what she was trying to tell me, anyone has any idea?

-closedown-

0 comments: