Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, August 03, 2011

@Repy to Sushi's JB post

@Reply to Sushi's JB post

I, a NOT-JB fans, will try to tell my feeling regarding to JB.

JB is a great singer. I like most of his songs, and most of his songs sounds catchy and have nice rhythm.

He's a great celebrity, but for me, he's still a KID. Imagine an underage kid who sing and dance and act like he's a LOVE GURU.

Baby baby baby oh~~~ Hug hug kiss kiss. Muacks~



WTF? An underage kid who created JB fever around the world, brought his GF to have fun on a cruise. Do what inside? I don't know. May be get naked on bed, and play PS3 or XBOX.

I will not feel any jealousy towards JB. I rather feel jealous of Mark Zuckerberg - Facebook CEO for his superior talent.

But I was surprise on his EQ. When someone throw a bottle and hit his head, he still said I love you all. That's good spirit. Salute.

No offense to JB fans, just my 0.02.

Plus, JB is a shortcut to vulgar words in Hakka :)

-END-

1 comments:

whisper said...

he's voice still growing rite? wad abt in 10 years time, his voice change oredi, still he will famous or not? mm.. Last time oso got many teenage artist like Hanson, Gil, Moffatts. Now no heard of already.