Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Doggelganger

Recently I found a website named Doggelganger, a website that paired human face with doggie's face.

I tried to upload my face and I got this.

Photobucket

Mastiff Cross Breed? What breed is dat? But he do looked fierce, same CB face as mine. LOL

Then I uploaded JenJen's face, and the result is...

Photobucket

Labrador? I expected some cute breed like Maltese or Poodle, LOL.

So i chose another photo and uploaded again!

Photobucket

Hmmm... Another!

Photobucket

Ok I give up. JenJen's face doesn't match any cute dog XD

I tried other people's faces since I was entertained by this new thing.

Yea, I took your pic without permission, well, who care!

Janice's. - Ostrich Dog!

Photobucket

Sushi's - Quite cute isn't it? Pug Cross? Donno what breed too.

Photobucket

Wulala is a Husky!

Photobucket

Keryn's sexy lips look match an innocent doggie's look!

But... What's the similarity? @.@

Photobucket

Haruko is a fluffy dog! (P/S: Your blog's photo too blur d, so I took your photo from ur FB.)

Photobucket

Fatima's is a German Shepard. A gentle look Shepard -_-

Photobucket

For more fun, please visit Doggelganger.

0 comments: