Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Happy Faces @ Santubong 2011

Before CNY, Y.Mei had organized a photo taking event for her cousinsssss (a lot of S means a lot of cousin) and I were invited too.

For clearer view of MMs, click to enlarge.

Photobucket

Look at the pic, all MMs (ignore the 3 guys on the left) were so happy during the photo taking event.

Actually before this, I had another version of Happy Faces.

To Carmen, Keryn, Warren etc etc, Your guesses were wrong! XD

Original picture -> Kiat Ko was there, Jee Jo with no head was there, Everyone inside looked SLIM, and NO bridge behind.

Photobucket

First edited version.

Photobucket

Now you spotted the difference, and it's proven that  my PS skill is good, GG.

Anywhere, this photo is uploaded without her permission. Not sure she will kill me or not. *Ouch*

JenJen's face twisted because of her highly intelligence camera's panorama mode.

Photobucket
Yea, seriously twisted. If i upload the first version of happy faces with her face like that, I'm sure lost one of my ears.

Thus, I need to modify it. I used another pic of her,

Photobucket

And do some PS masking, stamp cloning etc to paste her pretty face to the twisted one.

Tada! I'm so proud of myself.

Photobucket

*END*

0 comments: