Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, January 10, 2011

Always whining? Life's sucks? FML?



Watch this, and sorry it's in mandarin but i will translate it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jimmy's Reverse Thinking - Appreciation

1. To my spouse who always pull the blanket from me every night, I appreciate that he/she did not sleep on other bed.

2. To my child who always stick his face in front of TV, I appreciate that because he/she stay at home and do not wander outside.

3. I pay tax, because I have a JOB.

4. My clothes get tighter and tighter, but that's because I got many good things to eat.

5. There's a shadow covering me, and that's because I stand under big sunshine.

6. I gota  big lawn to manage, windows to wipe, and drains to clean, and that's because I have a HOME.

7. I can complain about government, and that's because I have my speaking right.

8. I park my car at a far parking slot, that's because I can walk, and I have a car.

9. I got an electric bill to pay, but I got aircond to keep me cool.

10. Someone sing so bad, but that's because I can listen.

11. I got so many laundry to do, but that's because I got many clothes to wear.

12. I am so tired after finish my works, but that's because I am capable to work hard.

13. I am awake by noisy alarm, and that's because I still alive.

14. I have lots of messages and emails to check, and that's because I got so many friends.

-END-

Love Your Life.

0 comments: