Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, July 27, 2009

Pathetic

It's so pathetic. Every time I think of this, it makes me moody.

I can just don't think about it. I can just pretend it's non of my business.

Photobucket

It just about our HOME.

Everyday, human are sucking every single resources from mother earth.

Until one day, the World will say:

Photobucket

"I am no more and I have nothing left to give."

Photobucket

Screenshot from Apocalypso.

Michael Jackson had wrote and composed this song 14 years ago.


Earth song and its Lyric.

14 yeas ago, I was only 10 years old. He already start to realize our earth is slowly destroy by human and it's time to save the earth. People are crying because of war, pollution, animal killing and deforestation.

He founded the "Heal the World Foundation" in 1992.

He shouted "AHHHHHHH!!! WOOOOOHHHH!! AHHHHHHH!!! WOOOOOHHHH!!" in his song, hoped that people will start to save the earth, and yet people back stab him and created stupid rumors against him. Talk about his hair, pedophilia, white skin, plastic surgery face.

Human, are so pathetic.

What can I do?

What should I do?

I shout "AHHHHHHH!!! WOOOOOHHHH!! AHHHHHHH!!! WOOOOOHHHH!!" then people will jailed me.

I can only say "NO NEED PLASTIC BAG, THANKS :)" to the cashier when I really don't need a plastic bag for my things.



It only use my 1 second to do that and it did not waste any energy or any time.

Can you do that too?

Photobucket

Yea... All of these are crap.

It's non of my business and NON OF YOUR BUSINESS too.

Just ignore what I wrote. Sleep tight.

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

i agree with you! time to take care of the earth.. but i think.. =)

AAAA OOOOO AAAA OOOO haha =D

p/s: i've migrated to wordpress, feel free to relink or refollow coz the old Blogger feed link is no longer working and you wont get updates! thank you! =)

kenwooi.com

-JoJo- said...

Nice shout ken!