Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, February 19, 2009

CNY Damai Puri Trip Part I

A while ago, my friends and I went to Damai Puri. It had been a while since the last time we had our G@ythering trip.

Photobucket
Gay-thering.

This post is loaded with bulk pics. I had photoshop lots of pics and make some GIF for my story.

So Enjoy reading :)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Once we arrived, we did not waste our time and we bei hu bei hu went to the pool.

Photobucket
The pool.

Photobucket
Gays in the pool.

JenJen is our photographer that time.

Photobucket

She attempted to take s3xy fair MM pic for my readers to see. For instance...

Photobucket

Ok finish NOSE BLEEDING part.

We played a few activities like...

Flying kite.

Photobucket

Happy:" Like this like this~~"

Photobucket

Jui love his kite.

Photobucket

In the end, when played till nothing to play, Happy showed his latest "kite" fashion.

Photobucket

Well, it's a bit gay colorful.

Then, I suggested we have a JUMP cam shot like what other bloggers did.

TAKE 1

Photobucket
Fui too fast.

TAKE 2

Photobucket
Jui too fast.

TAKE 3

Photobucket
Happy kaki bo lat ki.

TAKE 17

Photobucket
Happy looked like he wanna pee badly.

TAKE 25

Photobucket

READY!!!

Photobucket
MCB! JoJo is NOOB! You know how to jump or not???

Thus, I concluded that the BEST JUMPER is...

Photobucket

Jui the Handsome

And the NOOB JUMPER is...

Photobucket

I STRONGLY DON'T KNOW WHO IS THAT!!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*TO BE CONTINUE*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Photobucket

JenJen: Part II will be posted on Saturday~~~
Mei Chin : Remember to visit back yeah~~~

0 comments: