Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Happy Bar

Since i'm happy now, i'm gonna help u all charging ur Happy Bar too.

Let's have a watch for this.


Took from rojak's blog.

Ken Lee!!! Tulibu dibu douchooo!! KEN LEEEE!!! Ken lee meju MORE!!!

This ken lee song remains in my ear until the next day...

So ur happy bar now is 20%.

Then after that i search thai commercial since Kennysia intro thai commercial in his blog.

Ready to LoVL. (V stands for very)


Yogurt Bank.

I love the sound when they drink it. If you like it too, +20% Happy for ur Happy Bar.


Tahan, tahan dulu.

I donno how he can act so well, he looks like he totally want burst his shit out.

If you like it, +20% Happy for ur Happy Bar.


Tragic Love story.

A tragic love story by Mr. Lizardman and Mrs. Lizardwoman. The part make me LoSL is they shout when Lizardman attempt to suicide.

Now i know that thai love lizard so much.

If you like it too, +20% Happy for ur Happy Bar.


Cheers for every little good thing.

After i watch this, i felt like... WTF?! WTF?! ???? They are really good!!! They act so well.

Who will roll on ground happily if they suddenly realize tomorrow is holiday?

Who will happy until cry after they successfully park their car?

Who will grab the crab like he wins the world cup trophy?

Even my mom won 1st prize toto also won't become so happy like them.

If you like it too, +20% Happy for ur Happy Bar.

Now ur Happy gauge should be full. :) Happy always.

P/S: I bei tahan d... I kenot stop laughing, the cheers commercial charging my gauge to 100%.

0 comments: