Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Can't Buy My Love

I had made few posts about YUI and her songs.

Before this i fall in love with BoA due to her sexiness and prettiness, but unfortunately i fall in love on YUI after listen to her good bye days.

La LA LA LA GOOD BYE DAYS~ Temporarily say bye bye to BoA XD

This is here new album. Can't buy My Love.


My LOVE is priceless but free to download the album here.

Please delete them after 24 hours and support her by buy her original album. Argh! Who Care?!



Song list
1-1 How crazy
1-2 Rolling star
1-3 It's all right
1-4 I remember you
1-5 RUIDO
1-6 CHE.R.RY
1-7 Thank you My teens
1-8 Umbrella
1-9 Highway chance
1-10 Happy Birthday to you you
1-11 Winding road
1-12 Good-bye days
1-13 Why?

Even i dun understand what the hell she sing at there, at least i'm enjoying listen to them :)

Only few songs are nice for me, like How Crazy, Good bye days, Why, rolling star, winding road, happy birthday to you you, thank you my teens, cherry, it's all right, RUIDO and i remember you. Oh! Whole album is nice. Lol. So go download them if u interested.