Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Update about my NEWS

About ptptn. Even u not interest, but i want to tell u what had happen to me. I'm lazy to type them out. Lazy to type a stupiak long article like this, Lazy to scold them bastard, sohai, stupiak, etc. So previos post talking about why i didn't get my ptptn and because of i didn't sign of agreement. The solution is sent love letter to them. So i waste RM16 (RM5 post laju+RM4 postexpress+RM7 big post express) and sent to KL's ptptn HQ. After two days, a sweet lady wake me up and told me that i can get my fucking agreement at KUiTTHO HEP. Damn it. WTF the pengawai asked me to sent it since i will get it at HEP. Bastard! Next, i went on friday (Majlis Perwakilan Pelajar, MPP voting day), and they were closed due to MPP voting day. I went again on next tuesday, i met with the bastard and he told me that i should get it at KL HQ. WTF?! Damn it, i received call from them to get it here and u asked me to get at there. U want die kah. So he call and check check and waste abit of time, he said the agreement is outside there. So i sign and done. I tot i would get my ptptn within a week. He told me paling cepat satu bulan. I told him that i still got RM830 hutang at yuran which block me from final exam later and register subjects for next sem. It means i wouldn't get to final and take for next sem if i didn't paid for the fee. He said he will solve it asap but i think probably just to comfort me. So i know how HEP do their work... slow and steady, if u dun push and fuck them hard, they wouldn't even move. I cant really help much. And i asked help from my family to borrow money for my fee, house rental, water electric and streamyx bill, daily life payout... Look at the bright side... Ntg good at all. Life's suck without money.

0 comments: