Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, November 14, 2005

the most important things in my life

well, i'm thinking about it for a while oredi. And determine 3 important things in my life.

1st: I can't live without money.
2nd: Life without music is suck.
3rd: Friends is better than everything.

Money money money, even song oso can sing like dat. Many things can't buy with money, but u can't survive and can't do anything without money.

Music ar, may be my ears not suitable for silence. Always need listen to music or songs even when i do revision.

Friends, yeap, friends is the best entertainment where u spent time on them. lol

Well, some1 may ask about family and love. Family, i'm trying not to rely on family, but sometimes oso need ask for some money cos over spent, haha. Should learn to independent liao. Love?! for me, may be dat's an trouble which myself is too bored, then nothing to do, find some1 who can give me trouble and headache. :P

P/S: but when love comes, nobody can avoid, rite? i love when fall in love.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

so how about grl?
so i think happiness is primarily important