Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, April 15, 2005

Days after Days...

Everday doing the same things... It seems I have more days to go. Friends finish exam. I think i can wet wit them for a while.
2pm - Wake up. Read Newspaper.
3pm - Eat.
4pm - Play Games. ( Just finish Chrono Cross with perfect ending. In two weeks I think. Who else got games to intro me? )
7pm - Bath. Make preparation if got go out. Eat.
8pm - Watch TVBS.
11pm - Online liao.
1pm - Offline liao. Watch anime.
3pm - Brush Teeth + UNO black ver RUB my face. I hate pimples. Sapu Nivea jugak.
4pm - Sleep luh~~~ ZzZzzz...
How's ur damn good holiday? Well my friends...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha..u really use nivea ah???
hmm...nivea whitening lotion ah???
hahahaha....

karen

-JoJo- said...

Sure lar... Nowadays, male oso need to take care ourselves, so we look more endau. Or else no more gal will interest in me T_T

wyn said...

wah...thx for u ohh..if u want to c mind blog...u can also go to http://www.windywayne.blogspot.com/

u need help of nivea meh? last time ur face smooth2 1 leh